With the largest national economy in the world, United States of America offers immigrants the opportunity to achieve greater material prosperity than was possible in their countries of origin, the opportunity for their children to grow up and receive an education, and the opportunity to make individual choices without the constraints of class, caste, religion, race, or ethnic group.
America is known for being a champion of human rights and personal freedoms, and both are constitutionally enshrined in the United States Bill of Rights.
Only in America!
- America gives everyone a realistic chance to pursue their financial dreams and succeed. Dreams, desire and hard work are enough to make something happen here whether you were born here or immigrated to America.
- Americans roll with the punches. If your current job isn’t working out, the next opportunity can be waiting around the corner.
- Americans have freedom of choice in how they decide to invest their money and their labor. They choose how much risk to accept in investing and live with the results of their decisions.
- America’s financial soundness is never in question. While the dollar’s value fluctuates with changes in world interest rates and inflation, the dollar stands strong.
- Money makes the world go around, but it spins faster in America.
Boasting a standard of living that is one of the best in the world, immigrants are attracted to this beautiful country as it promises life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.