Submit your Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form, online at:
www.immigrationservices.us/registration. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. There is no cost to register for the DV Program. After you submit a complete entry, you will see a confirmation screen containing your name and a unique confirmation number. Print this confirmation screen for your records. Starting May 1, 2016, you will be able to check the status of your entry by returning to application.immigrationservices.us, clicking on Entrant Status Check, and entering your unique confirmation number and personal information.
You must be ready to provide the following information to complete your Diversity Immigrant Visa entry:
- NAME – last/family name, first name, middle name – exactly as on your passport;
- BIRTH DATE – day, month, year;
- GENDER – male or female;
- CITY where you were born;
- COUNTRY where you were born;
- THE FULL ADRESS where you live today-Adress, City/Town, District/Province, Postal Code, Country;
- PHONE NUMBER (It will later be used to notify if you’ve been selected, and give you further instructions);
- A VALID E-MAIL.
Highest level of education you have achieved, as of today: Primary School, High school, University Degree or Master Degree; CURRENT MARITAL STATUS – unmarried, married, legally separated, divorced. Enter the name, date of birth, gender, city/town of birth, country of birth of your spouse, and a photograph of your spouse meeting the same technical specifications as your photo. Failure to list your eligible spouse will result in disqualification of the principal applicant and refusal of all visas if the case, at the time of the visa interview. You must list your spouse even if you plan to be divorced before you apply for a visa; NUMBER OF CHILDREN – List the Name, date of birth, gender, city/town of birth, and country of birth for all living unmarried children under 21 years of age, regardless of whether or not they are living with you or intend to accompany or join you should you immigrate to the United States. Submit individual photographs of each of your children using the same technical specifications as your own photograph; MARRIED CHILDREN – and children over the age of 21 are not eligible for the DV. However, the Child Status Protection Act protects children from “aging out” in certain circumstances. If your DV entry is made before your unmarried child turns 21, and the child turns 21 before visa issuance, he/she may be treated as though he/she were under 21 for visa-processing purposes; ENTRANT PHOTOGRAPH(S) – Recent photographs of yourself, your spouse and all your children listed on your entry. Group photographs will not be accepted. You must submit a photograph for each individual. Your entry may be disqualified or visa refused if the photographs are not recent, have been manipulated in any way, or do not meet the specifications explained.
If you will be selected as a winner, Immigrationservices.us will notify you immediately and start processing your Immigration Process by following very important steps:
- Filling and submitting Online Application for Kentucky Consular Office: It is very important to start this application as soon as possible in order to have the chance to really benefit from the fact that you were selected;
- Submitting the package of necessary documents to the embassy: After we submit the application to KCC, in 2-3 month we are able to schedule your consular interview in your home country;
- Training for a successful Consular interview: Training is very simple, yet important, we prepare successful candidates to give true answers and not to hesitate on important questions;
- Assistance in paying USCIS fee (known as Fee for issuing the Green Card): Before departure to United States we will take care that you receive your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) after arriving there. You will need a Debit or Credit card in order to be able to help you with this fee.