United States is one of the biggest Job Markets in the World, even so, one of the first things that most immigrants have to do when they get to the US is to find a job. This is something a lot of them find to be a challenge. Getting a job is not easy even for the people who have lived here for years, for newcomers things get sometimes even more difficult. Fortunately, there is help available to guide new immigrants through the process of finding a job.
You have your immigrant visa in your passport? What about employment in the United States of America?
IMMIGRATION SERVICES LLC is partnering with Hotels, Restaurants, Amusement Parks to provide best positions for beginning your life in United States. Our job finding services include:
- Assisting you in creating the right Resume that would fit with our employers needs;
- Arranging hiring interviews with our partners in order to find the best match for you;
- Provide you with our available job offers before departing to the United States;
- Offering permanent access to our employers data base before and after arriving in U.S.;
- Individual assessments/counseling;
- Referrals to existing resources for more intensive employment-related;
- Local labour market and career transition information.
*In order to be eligible for employment services, the costumers must know english at least at an intermediate level and have the immigrant visa in his/her passport.
Our Employment Services were created for helping newcomers to adjust successfully in United States. If you decided not to go blind in the United States of America and find a job before arrival then this service is for you.
Our employment services are the best seller of our company, we have helped more then 100 newcomers just last year.
Did you know? Washington State has the highest minimum wage in United States of America.
- Minimum wage $9.19;
- Poverty rate: 13.5% (19th lowest);
- Union participation: 18.5% (4th highest);
- Cost of living: 15th highest.
Washington has the highest minimum wage in the nation at $9.19 per hour. Recently, state officials certified a vote in favor of Proposition 1, the ballot measure to implement a $15 wage floor in the city of SeaTac. The new law, if passed, will affect roughly 6,000 airport and hotel employees in SeaTac, Washington. Union activity is strong in Washington, with 18.5% of the state’s workforce active union members, more than all but three other states. Union membership among those working in the manufacturing sector is the highest out of every state. Washington is also among America’s wealthier states, with a median household income of $57,573 as of 2012, versus a national median of $51,371.