When you arrive in United State of America you will need a mobile phone number to be in touch with everyone locally and contacting your relatives in your home country with lower fees or even free. Immigration Services will send you a Sim Card in your home country which provides Free and Unlimited calls while in United States of America and 10c or free fares for your home country, and do not forget about Unlimited Internet everywhere in America.

An appropriate plan will be chosen by your manager in order to cover your family communication needs while you are in United States of America.